1. Pre-1964 Vehicles only
2. Traditional-styled wheels, no larger than 20”
3. No exposed late model motors
4. No exposed late model suspension
5. No rat rod junk, no art cars
6. Our show, our rules
7. Any year Traditional-style motorcycles. No baggers.
8. No burnouts. Respect our host neighborhood.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY AUTOMOBILES OR MOTORCYCLES THAT DO NOT REFLECT TRADITIONAL STYLING.
Pre-Registration is $50* and includes:
- One Car Entry,
- Coupon for One Event T-Shirt, &
- One ticket to the Afterparty Concert at Trees.
*Note: There are a great deal of costs to close a street in the City of Dallas (permits, meters, lots, police/EMT, etc) that go up every year. And remember, this event is FREE to spectators & attendees!
THEM! Texas Car Club is a 501(c)(7) organization.